- Amirali, A. (2015). Balochistan: A Case Study of Pakistan’s Peacemaking Praxis. In R. Manchanda (Ed.), SAGE Series in Human Rights Audits of Peace Processes (Vol. 3). Delhi, India: SAGE Publications.
- (Book chapter in an edited volume, draft in progress). Men who do ‘women’s work’: exploring the intersections of class, caste, and masculinity among male domestic workers in Islamabad. (in) Gender identities at work in Pakistan (working title), to be published in the Routledge ISS series on Gender, Sexuality and Development Studies.
- Invited to present papers at the International Labour Process Conference 2020, 15-17 April 2020 in Newcastle (UK) and at an international conference on ‘Sexual Politics of Freedom’, 22-23 May 2020 in Galway, Ireland. (Both conferences have been postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic).
- Authors/contributors workshop on Gender Identities at Work in Pakistan, Lahore University of Management Sciences, 3-4 January 2019, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Visiting lecturer at the Sydney Summer School Minor Cosmopolitanisms: Aesthetics and Justice, co-organized by the Research and Training Group Minor Cosmopolitanisms, conducted jointly by the University of Potsdam, Humboldt University, Berlin, Free University Berlin, and Macquarie University, Sydney, 12-18 February 2018.
- International conference on “Gender Knowledge in Pakistan: Production, Dissemination, Contestation”, organized and hosted by the Center of Excellence in Gender Studies, Quaid-e-Azam University, Islamabad, 28-30 September 2016. Contact: Dr. Kiran Nazir Ahmed (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Conducted two panels on labour rights and LGBTQ rights in South Asia respectively at the LSE Legal Aid conference, organized by the LSE Law Society, at the London School of Economics and Political Science, 22 February 2020. Contact: Ms. Sana Shahzad (email@example.com)